Tuesday 10 May 2016

Welcome To Mels.BeautyObsession

Hello Everybody!



My name's Mel! Welcome to Mels.BeautyObsession!

Im 19 years old from the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Ever since my Mum gave me my first lipstick, I was hooked!
Over the last year and a half I have been expanding into more high end products that I can treasure for along time!

I'm a self confessed packaging hoarder and absolutely love Mac Cosmetics!
My other favourite brands include Too Faced, Jeffree star and Tarte!
I also love finding super affordable makeup from brands such as Maybelline and Rimmel London!

Here I will post extended reviews of my favourite beauty products, as well as hauls, swatches and lots of other fun beauty related things!


Below I have posted some of my photos and creations from my Instagram
and it would be great if you could check it out!


It would also be amazing if you could leave some suggestions of what
you would love to see! 



Much Love xox


No comments:

Post a Comment